Dermatology & Cosmetology
The Dermatology and Cosmetology Department takes care of skin diseases in the widest sense and cosmetic problems of the scalp, hair, and nails. Diagnosis and management of skin conditions including infectious, immunologic, degenerative, neoplastic and sexually transmitted diseases is provided to patients of all ages. The department also provides a wide range of cosmetic services for patients of all age groups.
- Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion for Scars, Striae and Skin rejuvenation
- Treatment for Adult and Paediatric Acne, Eczema & Psoriasis
- Management of Hair / Nail Disorders
- Treatment of Inflammatory Skin Disorders
- Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Screening of Skin Cancers