The Department of General Medicine and Diabetology deals with the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of normal fever to complicated clinical conditions requiring consolidated attention and referral to proper speciality. Treatment is often a combination of medical intervention, lifestyle changes and diet regulations. Our Department of General Medicine is spearheaded by industry-leading doctors and supporting staffs to combine and provide evidence-based medicine with experience and thoughtful decisions about the patients to foster wellness and healing. Outpatient services and Intensive care facilities are available for both basic and highly advanced care serving the needs of all types of patients.
- Well-equipped and well-manned intensive care units
- 24/7 availability of senior physicians
- Daily outpatient clinics conducted by highly experienced physicians
- 24/7 service in emergency medicine and also in all the wards
- Comprehensive diabetic care
- Thyroid clinic
- Various health checkup programs for early identification of various diseases/risk factors & appropriate treatment.