Plastic surgery is a broad field that includes not only cosmetic or aesthetic surgery, but also surgical repair of congenital deformities such as cleft lip and palate, post-surgical reconstruction such as breast and head-and-neck defects, and correction of post-traumatic defects.
Our doctors have specialized training and skills in one or more of a wide range of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery services including aesthetic plastic surgery, breast surgery, reconstructive surgery, craniofacial surgery, facial reconstructive surgery, reconstructive microsurgery, pediatric plastic surgery and laser surgery.
Welcare hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art surgical equipment, instrumentation and skilled surgeons to achieve optimal functional and aesthetic results.
We offers specialised treatment –
- Acute Burn management
- Burn contracture corrections.
- Body contouring procedures- Abdominoplasty/Liposuction /Fat grafting
- Breast reconstruction/augmentation/reduction surgeries/Mastopexy
- Congenital limb deformities.
- Diabetic foot management.
- Ear reconstruction – for congenital deformities and traumatic deformities.
- Facial Cleft Corrections (Cleft Lip, Cleft palate, and Nose)
- Facial Palsy correction procedures
- Facial cosmetic procedures- Blepharoplasty/Face lift&Necklift/Rhinoplasty / Facial skeletal augmentation.
- Facial fractures and Mandible reconstruction
- Gynaecomastia correction
- Hand Injury management – Replantation/ revascularisation/tendon injury
- Hair transplant
- Lymphedema management
- Pressure sores Management
- Reconstructive procedures after Tumour excision or Trauma
- Reconstructive procedure needing Microvascular surgery/ tissue expander.
- Skin tumours and conditions
- Vascular Anomalies.