By making a purchase or accessing the Website of Welcare Hospital, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of all of these Terms and Conditions when making a purchase on https://welcarehospital.net.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of Welcare Hospital website https://welcarehospital.net/ and services offered by Welcare Hospital are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
By browsing, accessing, subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. In these terms, references to “Website” shall mean the Welcare Hospital website, “you”, “user” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the services offered through Welcare Hospital, “Service Providers” mean independent third-party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Welcare Hospital and its affiliates.
USER ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION TERMS
Registering at Welcare Hospital is free service and you will receive a username and password upon completing the website’s registration process or completing a transaction. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to:
- Immediately notify Welcare Hospital of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Welcare Hospital, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Welcare Hospital through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Welcare Hospital periodically, as and when required. Welcare Hospital may communicate with you by email, SMS, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive periodic communication regarding Welcare Hospital services through email, SMS, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. If you wish to not receive periodic informational communication from Welcare Hospital you can unsubscribe to the communication through your account settings.
USER CONDUCT & RULES
- You agree and undertake to use the website strictly abiding by the following principles:
- You will not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information that, in the sole discretion of Welcare Hospital:
- Involves an illegal or unauthorized use of copyrighted work
- Is not belonging to you or to which you have no rights
- Refers to any website or URL that contains material that is inappropriate for Welcare Hospital
- Contains software viruses, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- You will not promote or try to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to Welcare Hospital and its connected network
- You will not interfere with another user’s use of the Welcare Hospital Website
- You will not violate any law currently in force in India or outside
- You will not attempt or otherwise impersonate another person during the use of Welcare Hospital website
- You will not engage in or forward chain letters, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes with any association to Welcare Hospital
- You will not use any automatic device, program, or methodology including but not limited to “deep- link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other such means, or any similar manual process, to access, acquire or copy any portion of the Welcare Hospital website or any content within
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Welcare Hospital website, or any other systems or networks connected to Welcare Hospital Website.
- You will not violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or any other terms and conditions contained elsewhere within Welcare Hospital.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Restaurant is owned by Welcare Hospital (“We/Us”). We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Website and it shall be your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use this Website and your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions.
You agree to:
(a) Immediately notify Welcare Hospital of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and
PERSONAL INFORMATION: We collect personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forums, which may include user details, feedbacks, comments, online surveys etc. This aforementioned personally identifiable information (Personal Information) collected on our Website can include your name, company name, address, telephone number, email addresses. All information shared by you on our Website is treated as confidential and is kept secure.
NECESSARY INFORMATION: Please note that we only store necessary information required